Wild Recipes - Chicken Salad with CBD infused dressing
This is a delicious and simple chicken salad that has a light, citrus based salad dressing which is infused with Wild Hemp water soluble CBD oil. This recipe is perfect for a light and refreshing lunch or even a dinner! It will provide you with energy for the day without weighing you down. Rotisserie chicken is always a viable alternative if you do not have the time or resources to grill or fry your own chicken.
Chicken Salad with a CBD infused lemon dressing
Suggested serving: 200g
Estimated Recipe time: 40 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or thighs (optional) salt and pepper
- 1.5 lemons
- 50g mayonnaise or Greek yogurt (1.8oz/50g)
- olive oil (15g)
- Dijon mustard (15g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6-8 drops of a 4% CBD oil (about 15mg)
- your choice of salad vegetables
1. Begin by preparing your choice of salad vegetables. Try to chop them thin and fine.
2. Next up, let's prepare the CBD infused salad dressing. First, zest the lemons and squeeze out about 30ml of juice.
2. Chop the garlic cloves. Try to chop as evenly and small as possible.
3. Time to prepare the rest of the dressing! Mix the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and yogurt/mayonnaise in a mixing bowl.
4. Once mixed, add your Wild Hemp Water Soluble CBD oil. Make sure to adjust the amount of CBD oil based on your personal dosage, this may take some trying out to achieve the perfect balance for you. Always start small and up the dosage as required. Make sure to stir well and combine until all of the oil is completely absorbed.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Next up, the chicken! Begin by preparing the chicken - slice into strips and rub with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Next, prepare your stove/cooker by heating to a medium high. Once heated, add the chicken strips and cook for roughly 10 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked through. Make sure to turn the chicken frequently to ensure it cooks through and evenly.
8. Once cooked fully through, remove the chicken strips from the pan and place aside to prepare the salad.
9. Slice or chop an assortment of salad vegetables, top with the chicken and drizzle with the salad dressing.
WATCH - How to make CBD infused Chicken Salad
This CBD-infused salad dressing recipe calls for a standard dose of our Water soluble CBD oil, however this will vary from person to person. Whether you are an experienced CBD user or a novice will greatly effect how much CBD you will require. Each person is different, however it depends on your already daily dosage and also whether or not you're already taking supplements in other forms. simply try it out and then adjust accordingly.
However, proceed with caution here. If the amount of oil you require means that you need to add a lot of the CBD Oil this may result in the dressing becoming too oily, you can purchase a higher strength oil so that you will not use as much.
This water soluble CBD infused salad dressing makes a nutritious and delicious condiment, however it can easily be modified to suit your dietary needs. Some additions to this salad could be:
- Adding avocado slices to create more texture and healthy fats.
- Sliced cucumber, radishes or even a selection of nuts for crunch.
- Sprinkle some sriracha sauce over the salad for extra heat.
This recipe is super versatile and a perfect way to take incorporate your water soluble CBD oil into your diet.